North Germany at heather bloom
Organizer = JEPTT Deutschland
Erlebnisland Eurostrand GmbH & Co. KG
Resort Lüneburger Heide
SERVICES AT A GLANCE (Subject to changes)
- 5 nights in a 4* resort
- Daily changing theme buffet "Breakfast World Tour"
- Lunch buffet with different themes
- Evening buffet with daily changing mottos, e.g. "Grandmother’s Cookbook "or" One Night in Bangkok"
- Large cake buffet "Favourite cakes" (1x weekly)
- non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
- Show and entertainment programme
- Dance evenings with a DJ
- Use of numerous leisure facilities (e.g. sauna, indoor pool, bowling, etc.
- 2 half-day excursions: Pietzmoor and Verden
- Full day excursion: Hamburg
- One-hour sightseeing tour of Fintel with tractor-drawn covered wagons on Monday 29th August
On Monday, 29 August, a full-day excursion to Weltvogelpark Walsrode (largest bird park in the world in terms of species) is offered for a surcharge of 30 € (coach and entrance fee).
You can reach Fintel by plane (Hamburg airport) and by train. The nearest train station is Lauenbrück (approx. 10 km from Fintel). From there you can easily get a taxi to Fintel.
For participants who cannot attend the event due to illness, no cancellation costs will be incurred - if a medical certificate is presented.
It is the responsibility of each participant to be properly insured against personal risks and liabilities during the event. A travel cancellation insurance is recommended.